Designed by Gabriel Fain Architect in partnership with Globizen, Kilbarry Hill constructed this live/work space in the heart of the corso Italia district of Toronto.
- Built within a tree protection zone this laneway house floats over 100 year old tree roots using a steel floor plate and helical piers
- Corrougated exterior panels provide a continuous exterior wall and roof finish
- All windows were positioned to provide maximum amounts of natural light within the home while also maintaining privacy
Interior features include:
- custom kitchen, vanities, and millwork by Scavolini
- Custom vinyl plank flooring by Relative Space Toronto
- Exposed ceiling joists with custom matte black joist hangers provide an industrial feel to the live/work space
- Custom Globizen Green waterfall staircase
The MacKay Avenue Laneway House was featured in The Globe and Mail. Click here to read more.